Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a real update.

I'll try to write more real updates......scattered in with my fav articles/verses/quotes of course.

I leave in 2 days (if God/weather permits). This is nuts. The last week has gone by really fast, and I haven't quite been able to do all that I wanted. There are still people I wanted to see and spend time with, but of course, there are only 24 hours in a day. Because of that I've had to organize people into 'priority' and 'non-priority' which sucks. Even with that I still am unable to have all the one on one's that I wanted! Oh well. That's why there's skype (which I have yet to use) and phone calls and snail mail.

I've spent the last two days relaxing and packing. Massages with a gift card I got last year for my birthday and then packing packing packing. How do you pack for 3ish months? How does a girl, like me, pack for 3 months. I can barely pack for a week without freaking out about if I'll run out of clothes that 'go together.' And that's where I'm arrogant and vain so pray for me :)

I plan on spending a lot of time with Jesus tomorrow to refocus. My mind is everywhere. Little bits of anxiety keep trying to become center stage. Last minute to-do errands are quickly becoming a nuisance. Pray that I'm able to just enjoy my Jesus. Delighting in Him and remembering His goodness and how he lead me to where I am.

AND PRAY THAT KANYE AND ZAC DON'T RUN AWAY WHILE I'M GONE.


k love u bye.

2 comments:

  1. yes, as much as i love piper, i need more updates like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather! i will be praying for you!! what an exciting time for you. keep this updated.. i would love to hear how everything is going and how i can be in prayer for you.

    p.s. i love that piper book you suggested but the femininity one sounds so good! i will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete