Monday, August 15, 2011

lamentations 3: 22-26

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion, " says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.


.today's mercies.
*best friend date. coffee, breakfast, talking for hours in person! :)
*sunshine and a swimming pool. California, you are good to me.
*celebrating spontaneity with the last of the roommates by going to the city in the middle of the night (hence the late update).
*Jesus being sweeter to me today than he was yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.




right now there are 15 days until i will be home to: have coffee dates, struggle to hold my dogs and kiss them, spend hours with grandma, sing along to bieber and eminem with cousins, go to a real beach, see my favorite teenagers, and enjoy the art of doing nothing.

Jesus take the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment