Wednesday, November 2, 2011

home sweet home....and Oakland.

I was able to go home last weekend to get my car working like new again. While there I got to go to my parent's awesome Halloween party and catch up with friends. It was such a blessing and great mid-fall necessity.


Myself, Deborah, and Lindsey.

I made my costume just by hot glueing some black feathers to a tank top and tutu. The tutu was more like a petticoat type thing to wear under a Halloween costume...hence it was see through....so I de-hoochied it by adding feathers. I was Black Swan if you couldn't tell. Still haven't seen the movie, so I'm a poser. Oh well. Also haven't worn that much black eye makeup since I was on dance team in high school. Ugh.

My dark bff Mae, helping me look more pale.



Having an iPhone has seriously made it so much easier to document my life. I love the camera and have taken many many pictures (instagram is also to blame). Here are pics from my weekend of coffee, hikes, friends, family, etc.


my main girl Gina.


bessfrans!


morning hike with the bff. we did at least 6 miles. not as impressive as our half marathon...
but we try to forget that marathon as much as possible.









this is by far the funniest thing i've ever seen; a squirrel dog costume for large dogs. oh lord.




then i got back to Oakland without said car and walked more and explored the lake more.....happy fall everyone.











Lake Merritt, where I usually walk and people watch.


That's all for now. I've had a great week.
I promise I don't just take pictures of myself all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment